Christina is a qualified registered Level 5 Sport Massage and Remedial Therapist based in and around Henfield and Brighton. After being a PE teacher for 14 years, it felt like it was time for a change in career.
Christina moved to Henfield in 2015 and lives with her husband and son near the centre of the village and is regular in the gym at Henfield Leisure Centre and is often seen running along the Downs Link. Christina has had a long involvement and passion for sport being a competitive swimmer until 18 years of age, trampolining and a county netball player for Worcestershire. Since her mid-20s running has become her passion and has done many 5k, 10k, 10 mile, half marathons, one Brighton Marathon, the London Duathlon and even tried a few sprint triathlons in Steyning and Crawley.
Christina is fully registered with the Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage (ISRM) and insured through Balens.
* BA (HONS) Secondary Physical Education 11-18 with QTS.
* BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Clinical Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy.
* John Gibbons BodyMaster - The Pelvis, Sacroiliac Joint and Lumbar Spine.
* Taping and Strapping for supporting injured and weak joints and muscles.
* Jogn Gibbons BodyMaster - Kinesiology Taping for the Athlete.
*Emergency First Aid at Work.